JMS on CompuServe (Apr 27, 1998) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at johndelenn.com bbarrett at johndelenn.com
Mon Apr 27 13:18:27 EDT 1998

    Sb: #30283-#No more UK Fan Club ?
    Sb: #30323-Signature Tune
    Sb: #31072-#Babylon 5 Schedule
    Sb: #31095-UK Showing - ep 502

   club in any way?" ]

 #: 30553 S2/Bab 5: General
    21-Apr-98  12:29:02
Sb: #30283-#No more UK Fan Club ?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Not that I'm aware of.

                                                                    jms

 #: 30323 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    20-Apr-98  11:18:06
Sb: #30210-Signature Tune
Fm: IAN CLASPER

>> Each season's music reflects the content of the season.

                                                                    jms <<

A very good touch too, How many main themes are there ?

Ian

 #: 30554 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    21-Apr-98  12:29:02
Sb: #30323-Signature Tune
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      There are five themes, one per year.

                                                                    jms

 #: 31118 S2/Bab 5: General
    26-Apr-98  14:32:03
Sb: #31072-#Babylon 5 Schedule
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      ThirdSpace will air July 19th, with The River of Souls airing November
22nd.

                                                                    jms

 #: 31095 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    26-Apr-98  11:20:13
Sb: #30881-#UK Showing - ep 502
Fm: BANCROFT GRACEY

Julie,

>> Just a tiny point, but did it strike you as odd in the previous episode
that she commented to Sheridan that he hadn't asked her where her loyalties
lay in the conflict with Clark?  Surely if she had been hand-picked by
Sheridan he would have checked out her record and so would know already, and
she must realise that he would check and would know?? <<

Knowing him, he probably excluded that part of her record (and that of every
other candidate) from the download he read... and it's quite possible that the
new administration has 'sealed' those parts of EF personnel records relating
to the civil war.

-bpg-

 #: 31140 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    26-Apr-98  20:36:12
Sb: #31095-UK Showing - ep 502
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'd say from the way that Sheridan replied -- "You didn't ask where I
stood during the big fight back home" "You're right, I didn't" -- the
implication is there that he knows.