ATTN JMS : Sifl&Olly....It's All Your Fault...Thanks!

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 31 06:07:28 EDT 1998

From: rockc at panix.com (Morgana)
Date: 30 Aug 1998 15:04:14 -0600

Hi Joe,  my friends think I'm nuts.  They're accusing me of having the
same kind of zealotry that accompanied my passion for B5 over 4 years
ago when nobody could set foot in my house without being told about
the show.  Well,  the same thing has happened with the Sifl & Olly
Show.

A few weeks before your recommendation I had started raving, albeit
rabidly, about the show.  As a result I was teased and reviled about
my love of those hilarious sock puppets.  After you posted, I felt
totally vindicated.  I decided to keep a copy of the post right next
my S&O tapes for the unbelievers, some of whom were the same folks I
had introduced to B5.  I've proudly whipped out your recommendation on
a number of occasions.  Now they're all S&O fans thanks to you.
Needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed that they wouldn't take *MY*
word for it, but it's nice to see folks getting almost as hysterical
over missing an episode of S&O, as they've been over B5.  Did you
happen to catch the segment with their ode to Star Wars?  I can't
think about it without laughing my ass off.  Sheer brilliance!

I'm glad to see you're back in the pink.   Please  take care of
yourself,  all the success in the world is nothing if you don't have
your health.  My best to you and the crew.  I look forward to the
final eps (*sob!*) in a few months.  And of course, Crusade early next
year.

Oh, one more thing, did you see the article on the last eps posted on
the infamous "Ain't It Cool?" website?  If you did, what was your
reaction?   Thanks.

---
Morgana.

"I close my eyes and the world drops dead, I lift my lids and all is born again."
		Sylvia Plath "A Mad Girl's Love Song"

Remove "spam.off." from e-mail address.