JMS on CompuServe (Jan 20, 1998) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Jan 21 01:48:44 EST 1998

    Sb: #15611-PTEN Intro Music
    Sb: #15693-Season 5 Intro
    Sb: #15696-Lyta and the Vorlons
    Sb: #15640-<In The Beginning>
    Sb: #15555-#Official Guide CD-ROM
    Sb: #15751-Official Guide CD-ROM

 #: 15611 S2/Bab 5: General
    18-Jan-98  18:49:13
Sb: PTEN Intro Music
Fm: ROBERT A. MATERN

Joe,

  So many of us fans got used to the distinctive intro music just before B5
episodes started... it was NOTICEABLE... we knew the commercials were over and
we'd better rush back to the TV... QUICK!

  I suppose it has a very positive association as a result... and I and many
other miss it.  The new intro music just isn't as good as an
attention-getter... we wondered if it would be possible for TNT to use that
intro music.

  SO...

   Who owns the rights to that PTEN intro music now that PTEN is defunct???

				-RAM

 #: 15729 S2/Bab 5: General
    20-Jan-98  02:49:03
Sb: #15611-PTEN Intro Music
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, that belongs to PTEN, which is now defunct...it announced the
distributer.  TNT is the new distributer, so it's gone...as you wouldn't see
the NBC logo if ABC started carrying the former's show.

                                                                    jms

 #: 15693 S2/Bab 5: General
    19-Jan-98  18:21:01
Sb: #Season 5 Intro
Fm: CARL CANTARELLA

Joe,

I've watched the new season 5 Intro probably about 15 times or so on the TNT
Web Page, and I absolutely *love* it. It's very elaborate, and quite obvious
that you guys really took your time in putting it together. Many thanks for
your hard work. There's only one thing that disturbs me about it, however, and
that is that it might be too much of a Spoiler for newbies. Nevertheless, it's
a remarkable piece of montage work.

 #: 15730 S2/Bab 5: General
    20-Jan-98  02:49:03
Sb: #15693-Season 5 Intro
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks...took a bit to pull that one together, but I like it a lot.

                                                                    jms

 #: 15696 S2/Bab 5: General
    19-Jan-98  18:27:03
Sb: #Lyta and the Vorlons
Fm: MIKE LOVITT

Will Lyta ever reveal what she knows about the Vorlons?

You have put together one heck of show!!!!!!!!

				Mike

 #: 15731 S2/Bab 5: General
    20-Jan-98  02:49:03
Sb: #15696-Lyta and the Vorlons
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"Will Lyta ever reveal what she knows about the Vorlons?"

      You may have your answer sooner than you expect.

                                                                    jms

   their own when they order Delenn to kill Sinclair should he remember? ]

 #: 15732 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    20-Jan-98  02:49:04
Sb: #15640-<In The Beginning>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      We all rationalize this stuff every day...and we are never quite as
good, at all times, as our PR and self-image would suggest.

                                                                    jms

   Guide. ]

 #: 15728 S8/Bab 5 Merchandise
    20-Jan-98  02:29:05
Sb: #15555-#Official Guide CD-ROM
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, it's somewhere else.

                                                                    jms

 #: 15784 S8/Bab 5 Merchandise
    20-Jan-98  14:19:08
Sb: #15751-Official Guide CD-ROM
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Look in the least interesting part of the cd.