from jms: spoiler junkie info wrong

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 10 06:20:11 EDT 1998

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
Date: 10 Jun 1998 00:23:13 -0600

Invariably, there's wrong info out there, and I end up having to send out
replies to ten zillion emails asking me about it.

The latest one: apparently the spoiler junkies page says that somebody named
Paul Woodward has been cast as the captain on the new series, Crusade.

We have not even *met* anyone named Paul Woodward, and we have not yet begun
casting in earnest for the captain.  So this is completely untrue.

Please be warned whenever you see stuff on some of these pages that there's a
lot of speculation out there that gets passed around as being from "informed
sources" and ninety percent of it is ka-ka.  Don't believe everything you read.