ATTN: JMS Telepath War

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Jun 28 06:09:55 EDT 1998

From: "C.M. Chan" <c.chan at worldnet.att.net>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 16:57:55 -0600

I just read your timeline for the Telepath War and I'm confused. There
was so much set-up for it in the earlier part of the season, and even in
parts of S4, that I assumed it would be happening at the end of this
year. Is there some reason you decided to keep the action off-stage?

Loved the last four and can hardly wait for fall!

Thanks,

CMC