JMS on CompuServe (May 05, 1998) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at johndelenn.com bbarrett at johndelenn.com
Tue May 5 21:47:39 EDT 1998

    Sb: #32073-Crusade Confirmed
    Sb: #32128-Crusade Confirmed
    Sb: #jms at MIT Monday
    Sb: #32006-#Babylon Emporium Help!
    Sb: #32104-San Diego Comic-Con?

 #: 32085 S2/Bab 5: General
    03-May-98  22:18:08
Sb: #32073-Crusade Confirmed
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Many thanks....

                                                                    jms

 #: 32128 S2/Bab 5: General
    04-May-98  11:16:01
Sb: #27908-#Crusade Confirmed
Fm: ED BRANDT

I noticed in the recent issue of "Healine News" of the fanclub that you list
many of the original cast in the movie "A call to arms". As this is a pilot so
to speak, will any of the original cast be in or appear in Crusade or is it
still to early.

By the way, the loyal fans of Israel congraduate you! Can't wait to see it.
What a log way from just a year ago...

Ed Brandt
Raanana, Israel

 #: 32188 S2/Bab 5: General
    05-May-98  00:32:07
Sb: #32128-Crusade Confirmed
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, A Call to Arms isn't a Crusade pilot, it's a B5 movie that somewhat
sets the stage for the new show, but is not a part of it.

                                                                    jms

 #: 31996 S2/Bab 5: General
    03-May-98  11:19:11
Sb: #jms at MIT Monday
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      For those in the Boston area, I'll be speaking at MIT on Monday the 4th
from 7-10 p.m.

                                                                    jms

 #: 32006 S2/Bab 5: General
    03-May-98  14:45:06
Sb: #Babylon Emporium Help!
Fm: DAVID BELT

Joe,

Please help me.  I have been trying to get in contact with the store manager
at the Babylon Emporium via email for over a week now.  I have a problem with
my registration and my fan club discount.  Could you please have him or her
contact me?

Just for reference, my address is DBelt at compuserve.com or
72142.1365 at compuserve.com.

Thanks.

Congratulations on getting the go-ahead with Crusade.  I am thrilled that we
will be getting more from the mind of the Great Maker and the B5 universe.
Babylon 5 is the best thing that has ever been on television.  Please tell me
that there is some hope for Garibaldi.  Do you have any idea what Mira
Furlan's next project is and what Bruce Boxlietner's next project is?  I would
like to see more of their work.

You have given me and my family some truly great entertainment and challenged
us to think.  There is so much mindless garbage on TV these days, but at least
there is one "shining beacon... all alone in the night".

Thank you, sir.

Dave

 #: 32084 S2/Bab 5: General
    03-May-98  22:18:08
Sb: #32006-#Babylon Emporium Help!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks...and try reelkosh at aol.com that may work.

                                                                    jms

 #: 32104 S2/Bab 5: General
    04-May-98  06:06:00
Sb: #San Diego Comic-Con?
Fm: SHANE SHELLENBARGER

Joe,
	I'm sorry if this question has been asked before (WHC '98, work, and
school have prevented me from reading messages here), but are you going to be
attending S.D.C.C. and will you be giving a B5/Crusade presentation?

BTW,just a reminder that we have a membership waiting for you at WHC which
starts this Thursday.

Best,
	Shane

 #: 32189 S2/Bab 5: General
    05-May-98  00:32:08
Sb: #32104-San Diego Comic-Con?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      At this point, I don't know if I can do SDCC or not this year; I had to
cancel out one convention already around that time, because of the need to
gear up Crusade.  I'd assumed that I wouldn't have anything going this Summer,
so I booked a number of conventions all in the same two month period of time,
kind of a post-B5 blitzkreig.  Then all hell broke loose.  So I may either not
go (first time for that in 12 years) or just pop down on one day for a quick
Dealer's Room run-through and out.  I can't just go for the one day if I do my
full presentation...I'm too whacked afterward for shopping at the DR, and I
can do so beforehand because I'm prepping for the presentation.  So I'm kinda
unsure right now what to do, and what I'll have time for.