B5 Fan Club Addition

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon May 18 06:14:06 EDT 1998

From: SLC <servlrn at pilot.msu.edu>
Date: 15 May 1998 14:56:24 -0600

Julie (former InfoClub Poobah) is a <b>great</b> choice, Joe.  The MST3K club has
really benefitted from her experience, as I'm sure the B5 club will now.

What a seemingly dream job, to run a fan club like this on a professional, full
time basis.   Just wondering, what kind of background, schooling, experience and
such is normally needed to fall into this line of work?  Any idea?  It's easy to
guess what kind of background a secretary, doctor, lawyer, etc. needs - I just am
curious about this kind of work as a profession, not looking for job advise.

Lori