Image info on B5 laserdisc

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 18 06:13:56 EST 1998

From: Jim Lawson <Jcl666 at concentric.net>
Date: 16 Nov 1998 12:45:38 -0700

    [The following text is in the "X-UNKNOWN" character set]

This text was emailed to me and appears on the second page of Image's
laatest catalogue. It looks like no letterboxed discs of B5 will be
forthcoming :-(

Jim Lawson   jcl666 at concentric.net http://www.concentric.net/~jcl666 mst3k#3801
   The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink
   what you don't like, and do what you'd druther not.
   Mark Twain