JMS CIS Digest: 18-Oct-99 18:36 through 18-Oct-99 18:36 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Tue Oct 19 09:30:15 EDT 1999

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
18-Oct-99 18:36 through 18-Oct-99 18:36 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
         you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Is there a Best Episode?

Administrivia:
  South Park fans may wish to visit:
    http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

  With the end of Crusade and the great reduction in the volume of
  posts by JMS, I have decided the time has come to discontinue
  production of the Digest. I will continue to collect and repost any
  JMS traffic through at least the end of September, but unless SciFi
  (or somebody) picks up Crusade and the message volume increases the
  Digest will end no later than the end of this year. What a ride it
  has been!

  The administrivia for this digest may be read at
  http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
  It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

  Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...