JMS: Don't you get tired?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Sep 19 04:41:12 EDT 1999

From: jbonetati at aol.com (JBONETATI)
Date: 18 Sep 1999 21:15:07 -0600

Dear JMS,

You've shed a lot of light on the process of television and writing and
producing in the last few years.  In the process a lot of the 'politics' of the
industry has shown through the chinks even though you've always acted in a
professional manner.

Don't you get tired of the 'I can't discuss it yet' and the 'I can neither
confirm or deny that' and the showing of a neutral or optimistic face for the
sake of the project even though it's gone to hell in a handbasket?  The
political crap seems that it would grind you down and sand off your integrity.

How do you deal with it?

Thanks,

Jan