ATTN JMS: Crusade Questions (Gore and McCain)

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 20 04:21:41 EST 2000

From: Marvin Gersho <mgersho at home.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2000 18:33:33 -0700

I respect your opinion a great deal.  I can also see that you might
like Gore's politics.  About have of the electorate does.  But that you
consider him decent surprises me.  Gore has repeatedly lied during this
campaign both about himself and especially about Bradley.  He lied about
his previous positions on abortion, tobacco, and campaign finance
reform.  He even claimed to have invented the internet.  He also
refused to condemn supporters at a rally who spit at and taunted Senator
Kerrey, a Bradley supporter.  These are not the actions of a decent guy.

I am not a registered democrat.  But I think that Bradley is the decent
one, while Gore is the one who will do anything to win.  Clinton taught
him well.

Why do you think that Gore is decent?

Marvin