ATTN JMS: req: crusade on another network

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 21 04:51:33 EST 2000

From: earlej at hotmail.com
Date: 20 Jan 2000 17:30:28 -0700

"Iain Reid" <iain at greysector.freeserve.co.uk> spewed:
>I doubt Sci-Fi would pay for an entire run of Crusafe - but if JMS and Co
>were still going to go down this route, of salvaging Crusade, couldn't they
>look for an international partnership.  I noticed at the end of this week's
>Farscape that it is produced with a US/AUS partnership.  Babylon 5 is very

Partnerships have been very popular - LEXX is a Canadian/German
coproduction.  The movies were the best, and although I like the
series, I'll be the first to admiot that the series does not hold a
candle to the movies (particularly the first and the fourth).

Farscape is another terrific example.  I didn' know it was a
partnership - I didn't study the credits that closely, but it is a
territic series. I knew it was going to be a keeper the first time I
watched it, and I'm pleased to say that I'm only missing two eps,
which, like B5 the 2-3 B5 eps I need to rerecord in my SVHS
collection, I keep missing in reruns. :)

Perhaps JMS should contact the CHUM network in Canada, and see what
kinda of help he can get from them.  They seem quite favourable toward
SF, and they have a bit of money in their banks - I wonder if
something might be possible?
---

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite.
Zathras is finite. This.. is wrong tool." -Zathras