ATTN JMS Excalibur speed question (spoilers)

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 12 04:48:06 EDT 2000

From: "Paul Mcelligott" <plmcelligott at earthlink.net>
Date: 10 Jun 2000 12:27:52 -0600

Well, when you've got the Minbari and the Vorlons helping with the design,
little problems like that kind of get taken care of.

"TBrush1090" <tbrush1090 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20000608171401.21209.00001602 at ng-ft1.aol.com...
> Hello, Joe.
>
> Thank you again for making your CRUSADE scripts "To the Ends of the Earth"
and
> "The End of the Game" available to us via www.bookface.com.  Please
consider
> allowing hard copies to be released.
>
> Have a question for you regarding the speeds the Excalibur starship is
capable
> of.  In "Earth," Lt. Matheson has a line that the Excalibur is moving at
its
> top sublight velocity, point seven five percent of lightspeed.  Now, 0.75%
C is

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
Date: 11 Jun 2000 16:06:46 -0600

The Excalibur accellerates at roughly the speed of plot.

(all message content (c) 2000 by
synthetic worlds, ltd., permission
to reprint specifically denied to
SFX Magazine)