ATTN JMS: Crusade - The Whole Story

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Sep 11 04:34:59 EDT 2000

From: Dimitrios Dalagiorgos <dnd at csd.uoc.gr>
Date: 10 Sep 2000 08:23:44 -0700

Greetings,

After finishing your latest novel on Friday, wanting more, I read your
script "End of the Line". I was astonished! It reminded me of B5's
fourth season: dark, intense, intriguing. In a word, excellent! Wanting
even more, I searched the net for the conclusion of "EotL" and stumbled
upon your interview with filmforce.ign.com. There I read your vision of
Crusade, of what it was supposed to become. I must admit I was saddened
to realize what we are missing.

If I understood you correctly, B5:Crusade is never going to be made
because TNT is holding the rights and won't sell them in a reasonable
price, thus not allowing anyone else to make it. On the other hand, from
your description, and your script, Crusade must be a hell of a story. So
my question is, will we ever get to hear it? Is there hope that someone
might pick it up and produce it? Can we expect more scripts that depict
the main story? Should we expect a novel?

It does seem like a great story, and it would be a pity if it didn't get
told.
--
Dimitrios N. Dalagiorgos
MSc student