Attn jms: How's thw Workload?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 19 04:43:39 EDT 2000

From: kevin kenney <kpkca at pacbell.net>
Date: 18 Sep 2000 12:00:05 -0700

After reading the ign interview, and re-realizing the strain you went
through for B5/Crusade, I'm a little worried that your success is going
to put you under an even worse workload, especially when the new series
kicks in.  So if they are comparable, how's the workload now vs. then
vs. when the new series ramps up, and are you taking any steps or
putting any safeties in place to protect yourself against yourself?

(Contemplating jms at 120, bedridden, but using a cyber input device to
continue writing scripts which become instantly digitally produced and
broadcast on jms' fan-owned, and, along with sci-fi, only surviving,
network(s)...)

KpK