[B5JMS] ATTN JMS: Writing comics questions

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 4 04:31:43 EST 2001

From: bretntraci at aol.com (BRETNTRACI)
Date: 3 Feb 2001 12:11:33 -0700

As a fan of the Teen Titans I remember your issue of Spotlight featuring a
face-off (pun intended) between Cyborg and Two-Face.

I was wondering how you would compare and contrast the experience for writing
for DC then and writing for Marvel/Top Cow now, since you now have the luxury
of name recognition.

 Also, did you use the same writing style you use now. Was there any editorial
meddleing or artist conflicts (drawing it differently that you wrote it).

I always liked that issue and thought the two characters were a perfect
pairing.