[B5JMS] Attn JMS: Inspiration Supervision

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 23 04:27:12 EST 2001

From: "Darren Bayley" <darren at bayleyhome.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: 22 Mar 2001 08:51:41 -0700

With all these projects on the go and having a job that requires a fair deal
of inspiration.  How do you stop thinking about one project whilst you are
writing another ?

Say if you're halfway through (English spelling theres at least 5 redundant
letters in there !!) writing a Rising Stars issue and have a great idea for
Midnight Nation how do you get it out of your head and carry on with what
youre doing ?