[B5JMS] jms publishing stuff

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 15 04:25:44 EST 2003

From: Chris Patterson <chris_s_patterson at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:16:20 -0500

(Posted and emailed)

In article <20030113000744.28183.00000556 at mb-mo.aol.com>,
 jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote:

> I'm pleased to note that I've just signed a deal with iBooks/Simon and
> Schuster
> to republish all of my prior works of fiction, making them available both
> online and in major bookstores.  This includes my novels Demon Night,
> OtherSyde, and Tribulations, in addition to a collection of my short stories
> tentatively entitled Straczynski Unplugged (which should make it just about
> impossible for readers to find it by spelling the title), which would include
> number of my Twilight Zone stories, combined with stories published elsewhere
> but never previously gathered into a single collection (such as "Say Hello,
> Mister Quigley," originally published in Pulphouse, and "Your Move,"
> originally
> published in Amazing Stories), and a number of brand new, previously
> unpublished short stories.  I think they're targeting Spring/Summer for the
> books to come out.

Does this collection of short stories include anything in the B5
universe?

Is a published collection of the B5 short stories by you and others
still a possibility?
Chris Patterson                     chrispatterson.at.comcast.dot.net
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
                                           -- Bertrand Russell

>Does this collection of short stories include anything in the B5
>universe?

No, that stuff was licensed via WB.