[B5JMS] jms publishing stuff

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 16 04:25:14 EST 2003

From: warlock at es.co.nz (Matthew Vincent)
Date: 15 Jan 2003 01:04:05 -0800

jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote:

>Just to bring folks up to date on stuff.

Thanks for taking the trouble.

>Please forgive the crass commerciality of just dumping this
>information out in a blipvert like this...

It didn't come across that way at all. I, for one, believe in what
you're trying to achieve with your work, and I trust you to have far
more important goals in mind than self-serving financial ones. We're
all very interested in seeing more of your work, and appreciate being
informed about it.

>After various delays on the publishing side, the graphic
>novel/trade paperback version of Midnight Nation will be
>out in bookstores this coming Wednesday (January 15th).

That's great! I've been looking forward to it for a long time, and I
can't wait to read it.

>I'm pleased to note that I've just signed a deal with iBooks/Simon
>and Schuster to republish all of my prior works of fiction, making
>them available both online and in major bookstores.  This includes
>my novels Demon Night, OtherSyde, and Tribulations, in addition to
>a collection of my short stories tentatively entitled Straczynski
>Unplugged (which should make it just about impossible for readers
>to find it by spelling the title), which would include a number
>of my Twilight Zone stories...

That's just awesome!!! I'm hoping that _Acts of Terror_ will be one of
the TZ stories included, since I've been meaning for some time to ask
you where I could get hold of a copy of it. (In fact, do you have
anything to say about where one could find _Acts of Terror_?)

Matthew

> I'm hoping that _Acts of Terror_ will be one of
>the TZ stories included, since I've been meaning for some time to ask
>you where I could get hold of a copy of it. (In fact, do you have
>anything to say about where one could find _Acts of Terror_?)

Just in the original Twilight Zone book.