JMS CIS Digest: 01-Jan-96 06:07:53 through 02-Jan-96 18:31:45 (26 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 3 13:51:17 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
01-Jan-96 06:07:53 through 02-Jan-96 18:31:45 (26 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Official Fanclub
        B5Convention
        Upcoming:B5 Ep
        Bester PsiCorp Shadows ?
        The Gathering: Garibaldi
        Tonight's repeat episode
        Hello!
        Talia/Control Nitpick
        From jms: info
        Last of the Dilgar ???
        JMS at Necrnomicon?
        The One

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...