JMS CIS Digest: 02-Jan-96 18:28:15 through 03-Jan-96 14:22:46 (6 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 5 06:25:19 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
02-Jan-96 18:28:15 through 03-Jan-96 14:22:46 (6 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Dr. Seuss version of B5.
        ARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!
        From jms: info

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.
  Gripe: I wish CIS users would mark inclusions consistently!
  ...now all we need is for somebody to quote this digest on CIS.
Let's see how many rounds we can do!

obSpoiler-space...