If you had one question to ask JMS, what would it be?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jul 6 06:19:28 EDT 1996

Subject: If you had one question to ask JMS, what would it be?
+  1: Jun 26, 1996: pfingsea at ucunix.san.uc.edu (Erik A Pfingsten )
+  4: Jun 28, 1996: swd2 at po.CWRU.Edu (Steven W. Difranco)
*  5: Jun 28, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
*  6: Jun 28, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
+ 13: Jun 28, 1996: jeffv at physics.ubc.ca (Jeff Vavasour)
* 14: Jun 28, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
* 15: Jun 28, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
+ 30: Jul  1, 1996: richardh at apache.wildstar.net (Richard Hudson)
* 31: Jul  1, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
+ 42: Jul  3, 1996: kmoeller at ix.netcom.com (Korey Moeller )
* 43: Jul  3, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
+ 53: Jul  4, 1996: bkbragg at mindspring.com (Brian K. Bragg)
* 54: Jul  4, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
* 55: Jul  4, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
+ 66: Jul  5, 1996: atwater at netcom.com (Susan Atwater)
* 67: Jul  5, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
* 68: Jul  5, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
* 69: Jul  5, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

From: pfingsea at ucunix.san.uc.edu (Erik A Pfingsten )

I was looking at all the ATTN JMS posts and started wondering.  If you
could ask JMS any ONE question about B5 that he would give a complete,
open, and honest answer about, what would it be?  Would it be a really
broad general question (ie. Where is the series going?) or would it be
something really specific (ie. What exactly is the third age of mankind?)?

--
Erik Pfingsten, University of Cincinnati |  My shoes are too tight,
E-Mail: pfingsea at ucunix.san.uc.edu  <--  |    but it doesn't matter because

From: swd2 at po.CWRU.Edu (Steven W. Difranco)

In a previous article, pfingsea at ucunix.san.uc.edu (Erik A Pfingsten) says:

>I was looking at all the ATTN JMS posts and started wondering.  If you
>could ask JMS any ONE question about B5 that he would give a complete,
>open, and honest answer about, what would it be?  Would it be a really
>broad general question (ie. Where is the series going?) or would it be
>something really specific (ie. What exactly is the third age of mankind?)?

	My question would be:

		"Exactly what is the relation between the Shadows and the
	Vorlons, and how does this impact the Earthers and the other
	sentient races of the galaxy?"

		But I guess that would be telling.....

--
[ Steven W. DiFranco, CEO, WEBCRAFT Data Resources ][ Coming soon through
  corporate right-sizing and merging:  "Domino's Pizza-Pizza Hut McHero King"