JMS on CompuServe (May 28, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 2/2

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Tue May 28 16:51:14 EDT 1996

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

    Sb: #513437-Some thots on <<WWE2>>
    Sb: #513494-#<WWE pt2>

   Talia Winters thread apologizes for seeming to upset JMS.  He goes on to
   state that it was not his intent to do so and that he very much enjoys
   the program. ]

 #: 513625 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    27-May-96  21:10:31
Sb: #513437-Some thots on <<WWE2>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Good heavens, no, I wasn't offended...I guess what was coming out was the
"tone" I really tend to hold in my own internal dialogues when I go over the
good parts and the flaws.  You must understand that I'm *far* more critical of
this show than anyone else could EVER be.  So no, good grief, there was no
offense taken at all.

                                                                    jms

 #: 513494 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    27-May-96  19:09:09
Sb: #<WWE pt2>
Fm: RICHARD M. PERRY

        There's something I want to ask you about concerning some of the
dialogue, specificly; is there significance in the similarity of Jeff's
reasoning for staying on the station "I have always gone. I will always go" and
Kosh's "I will always be here"? These two bit are just a little too similar.
        Also, I was wondering which way did Delenn slide (past or future) and
what did she experience? What warning was attempted to be given to her? I mean
Jeff tried to warn Garibaldi and Delenn tried to warn John, so it would fit
that someone tried to warn Delenn and that Jeff might have warned Kosh. (maybe
that was why he gave in to Sheridan, because he knew it must come) Oh, I almost
forgot; does Valen go on to have a wife and childern in those 100 yrs? And if
so where does his line continue into? (maybe Delenn? I'm remembering that
"second coming" line)
        Otherwise it was a great episode and the summer is going to be waaaaay
too long this year. I might just have to power up the ol' Dis-Integrator as I
feel the Great E-war between RMES and the Anti-RMES is coming and the Moon
isn't as safe a place as it is with new eps on the horizon. <G>

May the Light shine forever,
Rich

 #: 513626 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    27-May-96  21:10:34
Sb: #513494-#<WWE pt2>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, the two statements don't have any relationship; and Delenn's flash
was a look forward.