JMS on CompuServe (Apr 01, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Tue Apr 1 17:25:54 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #660218-The Raven & the Dove
    Sb: #660383-I-con: Time of Program?
    Sb: #660495-The Raven & the Dove
    Sb: #660501-I-con: Time of Program?
    Sb: #660546-UK B5 FAN TO BE SUED!!
    Sb: #660573-burrowing bombs

   reference to the story of the Flood in the Bible. ]

 #: 660360 S5/Babylon 5: General
    30-Mar-97  19:36:09
Sb: #660218-The Raven & the Dove
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      That was not the specific intended message, no....

    31-Mar-97  05:44:56
Sb: #I-con: Time of Program?
Fm: ERIC BAKER

JMS --
        I'm just back from Balticon where I was scheduled to moderate a panel
at the same time as the guest of honor speech, a speech I would very much have
liked to hear.
        So now I'm paranoid.  What time are you doing the B5 presentation at
I-con?
        Thanks,
                -- Eric

 #: 660449 S5/Babylon 5: General
    31-Mar-97  13:52:30
Sb: #660383-I-con: Time of Program?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I don't have the schedule with me at the moment, but it's mid-afternoon
Saturday...though there is a second presentation on Sunday, apparently.

                                                                       jms

   specific message intended. ]

 #: 660532 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Apr-97  02:36:53
Sb: #660495-The Raven & the Dove
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Not a message as such, but more an image, a mood that gives subtext to
some stuff that happens later.

    31-Mar-97  19:47:45
Sb: #660449-#I-con: Time of Program?
Fm: TOM KNUDSEN

Joe,

        <I don't have the schedule with me at the moment, but it's
mid-afternoon Saturday...though there is a second presentation on Sunday,
apparently.>

        From what I see on the Schedule, here's what you're scheduled for as of
Monday:

        Friday Night

                8:00-9:00pm  Autographs in the Gym
                9:30-10:30pm Panel:  Home is the Strangest Place of All
                                at Javits 102, with Harlan, Nancy Kress, and
                                ?? Malzberg.

        Saturday
                12:00-1:00pm Previews at Javits 100
                2:00-3:00pm  B5 Panel: at Javits 100 with Harlan, Marvin
                                Kitman, Peter David and Michael O'Hare
                4:00-5:00pm  Autographs in the Gym
                ** I don't see anything for Saturday Night
                *** There's a Science of B5 Panel from 11:00am-12:00pm that
                    doesn't show you scheduled to be on.

        Sunday
                After two Harlan Ellison Readings from 11am to 1pm
                1:00-2:00pm  Presentation by you
                2:00-3:00pm  You On Stage.
                **Don't know if your interested, or on your way home,
                  but they're showing "Seconds: A Harlan Ellison Favorite"
                  on Sunday from 5-7pm.

        That's all I saw on the schedule posted on I-Con's web site.  I won't
check to see if it's changed until Thursday night.  By then, I suspect it will
be too late to let you know if they've changed anything.

     Tom^^^^

     "The avalanche has ALREADY started.  It is too late
      for the pebbles to vote." - Kosh Naranek

 #: 660533 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Apr-97  02:36:56
Sb: #660501-I-con: Time of Program?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It's definitely going to be changed....

                                                                    jms

 #: 660546 S7/Babylon 5: UK/World
    01-Apr-97  04:54:31
Sb: #UK B5 FAN TO BE SUED!!
Fm: GERARD KEATING (IRELAND)

Joe,

  "according to their main lawyer, Palo Firlo"

In the story, the Lawyers name is an anagram of "April Fool", the message was
posted April First in the uk (or March 31 your time)....

 #: 660603 S7/Babylon 5: UK/World
    01-Apr-97  12:24:23
Sb: #660546-UK B5 FAN TO BE SUED!!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       (sudden light goes on)

       I think I keel Meester Sloan now....

    01-Apr-97  08:53:53
Sb: #burrowing bombs
Fm: CATHERINE BECIC

just heard on the news today that the US is developing burrowing bombs.  for
your version that is used by the Vorlons, are they based on a concept from
another area of SF that I'm not familiar with?  or did you come up with them
yourself? did you know that the US was developing them?

Catherine Becic

 #: 660604 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    01-Apr-97  12:24:24
Sb: #660573-burrowing bombs
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       No, that's something that we came up with here...if this is true, it's
an interesting concept.