JMS: Squirrel Nuts and Red Clay Ramblers

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Aug 16 06:52:45 EDT 1997

From: Blair Leatherwood <bleatherwood at ibm.net>
Date: 15 Aug 1997 23:56:18 -0400

Just wanted to let you know I agree wholeheartedly on the SNZ!  What a
joy to hear something unique for a change.  The multimedia stuff on
"Hot" is quite entertaining as well.

Regarding the Red Clay folks.  Some time ago I mentioned a show Bland
Simpson was involved in--"King Mackerel and the Blues Are Running".  I
fould it to be rather fun;  did you get a chance to check it out (in
your copious spare time, of course)?

Sounds like you're a North Carolina boy at heart stuck in the big
city....