Attn JMS or TNT People: Promo Question

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Dec 16 06:14:37 EST 1997

From: emmanuel at panix.com (Emmanuel Goldstein)
Date: 14 Dec 1997 19:43:29 -0700

I just saw the 60 second TNT promo for the series and I was blown away.
Who made this? The emotion in that one minute brought tears to my eyes.
For once we have a promo that doesn't focus on the fisticuffs or strong
words that are utterly misinterpreted. A couple of my as-yet unconverted
friends happened to see this and they were like "Where the hell have
we BEEN for the last four years?"

Those of you who haven't seen it yet should either watch TNT a lot or
go to www.tnt.turner.com/babylon5 and see it in Quicktime. I really
think this is a work of art and the person(s) behind it deserve some
recognition. I assume jms has seen it and I'm wondering if he thinks
it did the show justice. I'm also curious as to whether promos like
this will be running all year or will we have the old PTEN ones for
individual eps?

emmanuel