JMS on CompuServe (Feb 07, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Feb 7 17:13:01 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #645938-The Long Night
    Sb: #645896-Knives b-ball field
    Sb: #646003->>Into the Fire<<