JMS on CompuServe (Jan 01, 1997) -- Sorry about that!

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Thu Jan 2 02:50:34 EST 1997

Hello, all;

    Sorry about the incorrect reporting of "(1/3)" in the subject of today's
JMS on CompuServe posting.  Some new mailer software I wrote did
exactly what I told it to do, which, of course, isn't what I wanted it to
do at all.  *sigh*

    There was only one part to the CIS posts today.  The other two never
existed.  :-)

  -- Brent