More good news from TNT

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jun 21 20:57:21 EDT 1997

This is a message from the maintainer of B5JMS.

Below is a forwarded message from TNT.  Apparently the chances are now
higher that TNT will not only fund a fifth season, but air it as well.  I
expect a surge in US Visa applications... :-)

IMHO it is only prudent to thank TNT for their support of the show.  It may
help making the 80/20 chance into a 100/0...

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>