ATTN JMS: Anything special done on last day of Shoot?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri May 23 06:36:53 EDT 1997

From: Brent Schmidt <TVsBrent at MCS.COM>
Date: 21 May 1997 19:05:32 -0400

A thought occurred to me from reading the title of another message
here, the last day of your shoot this year had the potential to be your
last shoot forever, well for the series at least.  I know that just
about every year that is a possibility, but since you essentially filmed
the series finale this year, did you do anything special?  A moment of
silence?  Champagne?  Back rubs?  A nap?  Maybe that's what you needed
most . . .
 Docking Bay 13 - http://www.mcs.net/~tvsbrent/
Brent Schmidt                   TVsBrent at MCS.COM