ATTN: JMS you insidious bastard!!!!!!(just kidding)

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 3 06:22:01 EDT 1997

From: brian.handel at octel.com
Date: 2 Oct 1997 14:25:15 -0400

     just got done watching ST-Voyager and guess what.....they
     found continuity. not only that but the writing seems to be
     a bit better(actually the plot lines are better) now I know
     you have said that the writers are not at fault.... the show
     has to be written according to the corporate line on the
     franchise that Paramount has set forth. but you must be
     snickering just a little bit. I mean you won a Hugo and B5
     is hot in the UK so i figure the suits at Paramount must be
     noticing just a little. this goes back to my previous e-mail
     about how you saved science fiction for television. I can
     only imagine the suits having a meeting with the writers
     saying make the show more like B5......what a Malox moment.
     what sucks is that KPWB-Sacramento will show the last 4 eps
     of season 4 at 2:00am. as always thanks for the great
     entertainment. thanks for improving the other science
     fiction shows. quality never goes out of style. and I'm
     sorry to see the flamers out there still beat on your show.
     these people always remind me of the saying of better to
     light a candle then curse the darkness.