JMS on CompuServe (Sep 16, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Sep 17 02:55:50 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #700985-Original "Final Four"???
    Sb: #700791-When TNT reruns...
    Sb: #701240-New B5 Calendars
    Sb: #701260-#Severed Dreams DVD

   to have the final four episodes of the series, including the series
   finale. They go on to claim that the last four episodes will never be
   seen again. ]

 #: 701065 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Sep-97  23:36:03
Sb: #700985-Original "Final Four"???
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, they'll be showing "Deconstruction" as the last S4 episode...the rest
is just silliness.

                                                                    jms

   of the Earth/Minbari war or does it get involved with what the Shadows
   are up to at the time?" ]

 #: 701192 S5/Babylon 5: General
    16-Sep-97  11:19:59
Sb: #700791-When TNT reruns...
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       It's mainly the war, doesn't get into the shadow stuff.

                                                                       jms

   the Official B5 Website?" ]

 #: 701354 S5/Babylon 5: General
    16-Sep-97  17:41:32
Sb: #701240-New B5 Calendars
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Dunno, that's done by WB and I never see 'em until they're put out.

    16-Sep-97  14:26:28
Sb: #Severed Dreams DVD
Fm: DARRAN WILLIAMS

Joe,

In the current issue of TV Zone over here in the UK it mentions the Hugo Award
for Severed Dreams and then goes on to say that the episode would be released
in widescreen on DVD. Can you confirm whether this is correct and if so,
considering the lack of DVD equipement over here in the UK at present, whether
this will be a US only release.

Also it was mentioned some time again that War Without End would be released in
widescreen on video over here. Was that just idle gossip as I've seen nothing
on it since ?

Darran..

Apologies, I think I accidentally sent this message privately to you. Sorry I
intended posting it here.

 #: 701355 S5/Babylon 5: General
    16-Sep-97  17:41:35
Sb: #701260-#Severed Dreams DVD
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       The release of SD on DVD is still not confirmed, though we're still in
discussions and it looks good.  There was talk about a widescreen version of
WWE on tape but I don't know what the current status of that is.