Attn JMS - And The Sky Full Of Stars Question *SPOILERS*

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 16 06:22:07 EST 1998

From: mholtz at bigfoot.com (Mark Holtz)
Date: 14 Jan 1998 18:54:49 -0700

  _____ _____ _____ __ __    _____ _____ _____
 |  ___| ___ |     |  |  |  |  ___| ___ |  ___|
 |___  |   __|  |  |  |  |__|  ___|   __|___  |
 |_____|__|  |_____|__|_____|_____|__|\_|_____|

While the message below deals with the episode "And The Sky Full Of
Stars", this message also contains spoilers for other episodes that
have aired outside of TNT. You have been warned.

[Oh, and yes, I grant reprint question for this question on other
networks, but I deny permission to use my e-mail address for
unsolicited commercial e-mail, more commonly known as SPAM]
20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
C&C we are online.

In The Beginning, we found out that the Minbari had to keep a close
eye on Sinclair.

In The Gathering (special edition), Delenn's orders were that she was
to observe Sinclair only, and that Kosh (to himself) greeted Sinclair
as Valen.

In Eyes (I believe), amonst other things, in exchange for support to
build the Babylon stations, they got the final word on chosing the CO
of the station.

In Points Of Departure (or was it the episode thereafter), it was
stated that Sinclair was to be Earth ambassador to Minbar, later to
run the Rangers.

In Pasing Through Gethsemane, we find out that Valen was the greatest
Minbari. Was it in the same scene that Valen was a Minbari who was not
of Minbar.

And, in War Without End, we find out that it was Sinclair who travels
back in time in Babylon 4, changed his form to resemble a Minbari via
the Chrisalis machine, and called himself Valen.

So, the questions that lie now with the airing of "And The Sky Full Of
Stars" is....

1. Who was the Minbari who was in Delenn's shower?
2. And, why would his order be: "He must never know what happened. If
he should find out, he must be killed. Do you understand, Delenn?"
--
E-mail: mholtz at bigfoot.com | http://www.speedlink.com/mholtz/