ATTN JMS: four quick questions

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 24 04:51:21 EST 1999

From: Martin Bahmann <M.Bahmann at geisenheim.mnd.fh-wiesbaden.de>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 07:05:58 -0700

"Mark D. McKean" wrote:

> In article <s3gg97ng3ef16 at corp.supernews.com>, Ryan Nock
> <Tai_sa at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Jms at B5 <jmsatb5 at aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "> >Is there a chance to see you next year in London? In march there will be
> > > >
> > > No, no plans for UK conventions next year, and would not be involved with
> > this one in any event given some of the folks involved."
> >

> > JMS, I hope it's not true, but that reply seems to imply that you have a
> > problem with Peter, Andreas, Richard, or Jason.  Again, I hope that's not
> > true, but I wouldn't expect you to explain why even if it is true.
>
> I don't think he's referring to the actors, but rather the folks who
> put on the con. ISTR some problems with one of the UK cons last year...

AFAIK is there only a problem with Wolf359 (a UK Con runner) since the
Wolf359-Con "The Alliance" 1997 in Blackpool. I hope there is no general
problem from JMS visiting Cons in the UK.

greetings Martin

--
Karin und Martin´s Star Trek & Babylon 5 Homepage:
http://www.mnd.fh-wiesbaden.de/~bahmann/

>> > "> >Is there a chance to see you next year in London? In march there will
>be

>with
>> > this one in any event given some of the folks involved."
>> >

>> > JMS, I hope it's not true, but that reply seems to imply that you have a
>> > problem with Peter, Andreas, Richard, or Jason.  Again, I hope that's not
>> > true, but I wouldn't expect you to explain why even if it is true.
>>
>> I don't think he's referring to the actors, but rather the folks who
>> put on the con. ISTR some problems with one of the UK cons last year...
>
>AFAIK is there only a problem with Wolf359 (a UK Con runner) since the
>Wolf359-Con "The Alliance" 1997 in Blackpool. I hope there is no general
>problem from JMS visiting Cons in the UK.

Correct, I have no problems with the cast attending, or with the UK.  That
unpleasantness with Boston Harbor is long,  long forgotten....